Follow us on:
Spoon Full of Kisses
Submitted by Carrie M.
Free Download: Adobe Acrobat PDF
| MS Word
This is a wedding favor that can be placed upon the dinner plates at the
wedding reception. You can either color-coordinate the spoon color with white
netting or use white spoons with colored netting.
- Colour plastic spoons (from party supplies store)
- Hershey's kisses (2 - 3 per spoon)
- Coordinated netting
- Small tags to write message on.
- cut netting or bridal veiling 8 1/2" by 8 1/2"
- put 2 or 3 Hershey kisses in the spoon
- Enclose spoon in netting
- tie netting up with 12" piece of ribbon adding a thank you
tag through a punched out hole
If you have Microsoft Word, you can use
one of the label templates to print multiple copies of your thank you message,
then just cut them out and punch holes in the end to use for tying.
Sample thank you note:
"We thank you for coming,
with a spoonful of kisses,
to bless our beginning,
as Mr. and Mrs..."