Follow us on:
Creating your own wedding planning book is Fun, Easy and Free. By using some imagination and
creativity, your personal wedding planner will become a precious keepsake to look back upon over the
years. By using specialty paper or patterned papers available through
crafting stores or office supply stores, your wedding planner can be made to reflect your wedding
theme or the colour scheme of your special day.
Go ahead...Have fun, be creative and make your own Free Wedding Planner.
- Computer Printer.
- Specialty Papers.
- Binder or cover stock
- Creativity and Imagination
- All templates are only available as Adobe PDF Files therefore you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to print the templates.
Get the latest free version of Adobe Reader by clicking on the link below.
- Take you time and go through the templates to decide which ones will make up your book. By clicking
on the thumbnail, you can see an enlarged version of the page.
- If you would like to print the page, click on "print page".
Always print a test page to assure that all printer setting are correct. Make appropriate printer setting to assure good print quality and alignment.
- Print as many pages as you like. Some pages such as the Guest List, Seating Arrangements and Notes pages may require multiple pages.
Page Choices (Open File to view page):
Copyright©2014 Site design and maintained
by Niagara Wedding Helper.
Any Inquires, comments or information may be forwarded to:
Niagara Wedding Helper, 871 Niagara Street Unit 7, Welland, Ont, L3C 6Y1